Thursday 5 October 2017

WE ARE BACK!

Damascus Trust in Romania from October 6th - 18th 2017

We are ready to go - flying out of Stansted tomorrow morning at 9:00am and landing in Oradea at 1340 (1140 UK).

We'll have a Path of Life core team meeting in the afternoon and then an evening youth meeting. This is the half-night prayer meeting that we went to in April and handed out matchsticks (remember?), so it will be good to go back there again with more matchsticks!

We have a full itinerary planned but need to be open to the Lord's leading throughout the next 12 days.  Please pray that we will be guided by the Holy Spirit and see what he has for us to do.

Thanks for your support and keep in touch.

Until next time - goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andy and the team.

    Please be assured of our prayers, and your post reminded me of John 14:12-13 Our Lord said: 12. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

    God bless,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for good travels for you today and a blessed time in Romania. As you bless others, may you be blessed even more!
    God bless you and the team.
    Ronelle

    ReplyDelete